Krav Maga in popular culture
From Self Indulgence
Krav Maga, an Israeli self-defense system is featured various times in popular culture.
- In preparation for her role of the T-X in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, actress Kristanna Loken is reported in the Special Edition DVD commentary to have trained in Krav Maga.
- Jennifer Lopez's character Slim in the movie Enough learned Krav Maga.
- In preparation for his role in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Brendan Fraser is reported in the additional features of the DVD edition to have trained in Krav Maga.
- In Autumn 2010, The Active Channel UK is screening a six-part series entitled Komie Invasion: Krav Maga which combines tutorials, demonstrations and movie-style re-enactments. 
- Paris Geller and Doyle McMaster of the TV series Gilmore Girls take Krav Maga classes.
- The character Sydney Bristow of the TV series Alias, played by Jennifer Garner, is a practitioner of Krav Maga.
- Tony Almeida in the television show 24 was a certified Krav Maga instructor. Also, Jack Bauer, the main character, mostly uses Krav Maga methods in his hand to hand combat.
- Ziva David of the TV series NCIS practices what is assumed to be (given that she is a Mossad officer) Krav Maga.
- In the Law & Order episode "Public Service Homicide," a TV producer hires a Krav Maga instructor to train a rape victim so that she can defend herself while confronting her rapist on air.
- Tania Raymonde's character Cynthia performs Krav Maga on Reese in Malcolm in the Middle on the playground of their school. She later performs Krav Maga on Malcolm in his house at the end of the same episode.
- Megan Reeves of the TV series Numb3rs is a Krav Maga instructor at the Y.
- Jimmy Smith and Doug Anderson learn Krav Maga in Fight Quest.
- Krav Maga is also featured on the TV show Human Weapon.
- The character Ted Mosby in the TV series How I Met Your Mother is beaten up by his girlfriend when he breaks up with her, after she had taken several Krav Maga classes; Ted was aware that she had been taking such classes, but was completely unaware of what Krav Maga actually was until he was beaten up.
- On the TV show Archer, ISIS agents are trained in Krav Maga instead of Karate, "the Dane Cook of martial arts." 
- On The Simpsons episode "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed," Bart Simpson is trounced by a young Israeli girl, who uses Krav Maga.
- On the reality show Teen Mom, Amber takes Krav Maga lessons.
- On The Big Bang Theory episode "The Desperation Emanation", Leonard Hofstadter is set up on a date with a very masculine woman who practices Krav Maga, and claims to know 100 ways to "rip a man's nuts off" (and has yet to try 93 of them).
- On the TV show The Unit, the cast who make up the Unit were trained in Krava Maga for the fight scenes , as mentioned in the dvd commentary."
- On the TV show The OC, Seth suggests taking Krav Maga classes as a way of creating separate interests between him and his girlfriend.
- Sam Fisher of Tom Clancy's video game franchise Splinter Cell is a practitioner of Krav Maga. This is stated in all 3 of the Splinter Cell books.
- Niko Bellic, the main character of Grand Theft Auto IV uses Krav Maga.
- In "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" the main fighting style appears to be Krav Maga.
- "Krav Maga Defcon". Krav-maga.de. http://www.krav-maga.de/KMD/jaz260907.htm. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- "New Komie Invasion – Coming soon". Theactivechannel.com. http://www.theactivechannel.com/player/komie-invasion-trailer. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- "Krav Maga". Mahalo.com. September 24, 2009. http://www.mahalo.com/krav-maga. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- “” (November 9, 2009). "Splinter Cell: Conviction – Behind Closed Doors Part 2". YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjAbW_qocMA. Retrieved December 10, 2010.